THIRD PARTY ONLY COVER
This is a compulsory and minimum cover required by all vehicle users for their vehicles.
- This covers bodily injury or death to third parties e.g. passengers, pedestrians and other road users.
- Cover is also provided as a result of damage to any third party property by the insured vehicle, and this cover is limited to GH¢2,000.00. However, the Third Party Property Damage Limit can be increased to any specified amount as agreed.
Third Party Fire and Theft
This policy covers all the above that is Bodily injury, death and property damage for third parties (that is other vehicles and road users) and in addition, provide compensation for the loss or damage to the insured’s vehicle as a result of fire and or theft.
The daily use of your vehicle cannot be ignored. Human endeavors are characterized by busy unavoidable schedules which require the assistance of a reliable means of transport to move from one place to another. But accidents happen and if they do, they frustrate our livelihood. Therefore, our comprehensive motor insurance policy is designed to ensure that you regain your status after an accident involving your vehicle.
• Accidental collisions, overturning or etc.
• Damage from fire, external explosions, self-ignition or lightning
• Theft or malicious acts
• Damage as a result of floods, storms, earthquakes, riots, strikes and civil commotion, or while it’s being carried by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
• Damage to third party property with a limited guaranteed limit of SLL1,000,000, or death and injury for which the insured is legally liable.