You don’t need black market insurance they don’t pay claims, we pay genuine claims.
On the happening of any event which may result in a claim under this policy, the Insured shall, at their own expense, under penalty of being responsible for losses and damages
- Notify the company within 8 days from the day it occurred or the day the insured became aware of such event.
- as soon as practicable after the event inform the police of any claim involving theft or (if required by the company) loss of property and take all practicable steps to discover the guilty party and to recover the stolen or lost property.
- as soon as practicable after the event, but not later than 30 days, submit to the company full details in writing of any claim.
- give the company such proofs, information and sworn declaration as the company may require and forward to the company immediately any notice of claim or any communication, writ, summons or other legal process issued or commenced against the insured in connection with the event giving rise to a claim.
- In the event of a property lost/stolen/damaged claim the onus of proof rest upon the insured to comply with all requirements and should submit detailed quotes to substantiate the quantum.
- In the event of a motor claim a valid driver’s license/permits and relevant documents pertaining to the vehicle should be supplied as well as quotations for repairs on the vehicle.
- Provide, within 30 days, particulars of any other insurance covering such events are hereby insured.